What is the Camas Music Coalition?
The Camas Music Coalition is a group of parent, teacher and community volunteers who want to ensure equal access to high-quality music education for all students in the Camas School District.
How will the work of the Coalition impact our community?
- Teachers resourced and equipped to teach.
- Data gathered and analyzed to guide the future of music in the Camas School District.
- Strong music programs bring cultural enrichment and statewide distinction to our students, school and community.
What will the Coalition do?
- Gather data on music education currently taking place in Camas schools and review model music programs across the country.
- Build positive relationships with school and district administrators.
- Use our data to build a convincing case for developing a comprehensive music education program for Camas schools.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive our updates (most of our work will be completed by email, not meetings).
- Follow us on Facebook, Camas Music Coalition, to
receive updates, local music event information
- Share your ideas and thoughts with us.
- Attend music events in the district.
- Complete annual music survey (teachers only).